Howdy friends!!! It has been quite a busy semester. I’ve been working a lot lately – both at CSS and at my new job teaching children’s dance and gymnastics classes! I am so thankful to be doing that full-time once I finish this semester. Over the summer, I’ll be starting courses from the Nutrition Therapy Institute in their Master Nutrition Therapy Program! WOO HOO! I am so excited.
This week is a big week for me – I’m headed to Las Vegas on Wednesday for StupidCancer.org’s OMG 2014 Young Adult Cancer Survivor’s Summit!!! I raised $610 for the organization and I am so proud to have been able to make a contribution. You can expect lots of updates via Twitter and Instagram, and hopefully a blog post once I come home 🙂
Okay – now the real reason I wanted to post for ya’ll. The nice people over at CerebRun have contacted me.
Have you ever heard of CerebRun? If you’re thinking it has to do with your brain…you’re right! (Get it? Cerebrum..CerebRuN….clever right!?) This year, they will be hosting the CerebRun on May 10th, 2014 in Delta, PA.
Friends…this is no ordinary obstacle race. Not only does it challenge you physically, but it challenges you mentally! The race is filled with physical obstacles as well as brain obstacles!
Think you’re up for the challenge?
Are you ready, CerebRunners!? I am hosting a giveaway for FOUR TICKETS to the event – MAY 10TH, 2014 IN Delta, PA.
About the race…
- 6-8 miles
- 15+ obstacles to test your physical abilities
- 8+ puzzles to test your mental abilities
- Multiple routes to the finish line, to test your ability to meet the CerebRun challenge!
- Must be 14 years or older – If between the ages of 14-17, must have a parent fill out a waiver
One entry includes:
- Finisher’s T-shirt
- Finisher’s medal
- 1 free beer ticket (21+ only)
- Post-race snack
- After-event celebration entry
- Post-race chair massages
- There will be a scholarly heat in which the top 3 college-bound CerebRunners will split the CerebRun scholarship fund!!
Are you excited yet!?
Good luck everybody! 🙂