I feel like all I’m motivated to blog about, or all that I feel is relevant to my life at the time, is time management incorporated with a healthy lifestyle. Maybe because it’s all fairly new to me, that I feel the urge to post how I deal with new daily challenges. However, there are things I actually want to blog about that would make a much more interesting read than me rambling on about my daily life. I’ve decided to sum up what I’ve been wanting to blog about in the event that I never actually get the chance to write a more interesting post involving each individual topic.
1. I started radiation this past monday. I think the most irritating thing about it is taking 45 minutes to an hour out of my day each day for it. And because of my schedule, it has to be in the middle of the day too – prime time for me to be productive. I hate the feeling while I’m laying there that I could be getting homework done or cleaning or cooking or something else and I’m just waiting around and laying there.
2. Sweat Pink at NCC is going really well! We finally have an advisor, and yesterday, I set up a table in the athletic center with info flyers, beginner, intermediate, and advanced workouts, and of course free pink shoelaces! I got a bunch of new prospective members and two people interested running for an officer position.
3. I started crossfit finally. I’m really sore. That’s all I have to say about that.
4. Food I’ve been eating…including one indulgence of junk food during a stressful night in which I had 2 essays to get done.
5. Theres an oil & vinegar tap room in my area that I checked out briefly…more on this later when I get to have a field day in there
6. I cleaned the family fridge. It was really gross…
7. My best friend and I spend our friday nights at grocery stores sampling coffee…
Okay, that’s about all I have time to write about now before jetting off to the next event in my oh-so-glamorous college life. Just kidding – I have an appointment then class then work. I hope you all are having a fantastic week and I hope I’ll be able to write more interesting posts soon!!