Hello friends! So most of this post will consist of a survey – and I’m only doing a mini WIAW since my meals have been pretty regimented due to this Transformation Meal Plan. I know, kinda boring. Boo 😦
Here’s the survey!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Today I had whipped banana oats from katheats, with a little peanut butter and dark chocolate chips!
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Hmm..generally I’d say I drink between 32 and 48 oz a day. I should probably drink more!
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Spin class! Also in combination with the transformation fitness plan from Muscle & Fitness Hers, and Daily Burn Inferno.
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I try to stick to around 1200 calories per day.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
My favorite healthy snacks are carrot chips, celery, or cucumber with a Laughing Cow cheese wedge, apple w/ PB, grapes, strawberries, peaches, and turkey jerky! I don’t have turkey jerky often though because it’s a little higher in sodium.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
For lunch, I’ve been eating a spinach salad with honey blackened chicken, avocado, strawberries, & balsamic vinegar and 1 slice of Ezekiel bread.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
My favorite body part to strength train is legs and core. Whenever its leg day, I’m getting more of a workout because the leg muscles are so big in comparison to everything else, and you use them every day – so it takes a heavier load to get them to fatigue.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
My least favorite body part to strength train is probably biceps. This might be because my biceps aren’t particularly strong, so it’s hard for me to really build muscle there.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Oh man. This is a rough one. My bad food cravings usually have a lot to do with either sweets or carbs. I love cheeseburgers, chips, crackers, etc. and even more so, I love cookies & cakes, ice cream, CHOCOLATE. I rarely give into these cravings – but I recently started having one cheat treat a week, so this allows me to satisfy them a little bit without throwing off my progress.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I was taking Shapeology Burn Blend for a little over a week, and I definitely saw a difference in how much energy I had and I dropped a few extra pounds. I don’t take any other vitamins or supplements but I may start looking into it soon!!
11. How often do you eat out?
Pretty rarely. Somewhere between 2-3 times a month – depending on who I’m with and what the occasion is.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Oh heavens no!! Even for a cheat treat, I don’t get fast food. I used to eat it much more often before I began my health & fitness journey, but at this point, I believe that it’s just unnecessary processed garbage I’d be putting into my body. I’d rather have a hearty grilled cheeseburger made at home than a broiled, packaged, processed burger from a fast food place.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My biggest supporter is definitely my best friend Kayla. I’ve known Kayla since I was in 1st grade. We’ve had our ups and downs, but our friendship is stronger than ever. I’m so lucky that her and I are able to bond, connect, and support each other through health and fitness as well as balancing it with our daily lives
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Kind of? I work at LA fitness so I’m able to workout for free there.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I usually get between 6-9 hours of sleep a night – depending on how tired I am and when I have to be up.
16. Do you have a “cheat”day?
I don’t think it’s a very good idea to have cheat **days**, however I do believe in cheat meals/cheat treats. They shouldn’t be so extreme that you feel horrible afterwards, but just enough to satisfy your craving.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Very rarely. I’m also only 20, however I do have an occasional glass of wine with my mom!
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Yes! It’s my best friend Kayla!
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
The best thing that has changed about my life since committing to a healthy lifestyle is the fact that I am able to balance my life and have productive days, as well as getting enough restful sleep each night. I feel motivated, and I feel like if I can get through a hard workout, then I can do anything!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
The last healthy thing I did was go to the gym this morning! The plyo routine Kayla and I had was intense!
Aaaaand here’s one of the dinner’s I’ve been having lately!
And my food prep!
Question for you:
Do you prefer to prep the same meals or do you get bored with them?
- WIAW 8/7- indecisive as it gets (mirandaruns.com)
- WIAW #9 – Weekend Highlights (eatgreatbegreat.wordpress.com)
- Wordless WIAW (pickyrunner.com)
- Wiaw #5 (sweatoftenlivehappy.wordpress.com)
- Muscle Building Workout | “Hardest Workout In The World” Teaches… (prweb.com)